Thanksgiving Cards - Ombre Trees #1
I can't believe how fast the time flies! I have a few last Thanksgiving cards to share. I made these while visiting my mom. We enjoy crafting and catching up on life. They live far enough out of the way that I visit for a couple of nights at a time. One night doesn't give us enough dedicated time because of the commute.
I recently purchased the Winter Woods stamps and dies. I sure to love the naked trees! Here they are with an ombre effect that was achieved by using the Stamparatus. I started with the lightest ink, and placed the ink lightest at the tops of the trees and darkest on the trunks. I then added some gold ink. The result was marvelous.
I added thin accents of gold glimmer on each side. The sentiment is from A Wish For Everything and the embossing folder is Tin Tile with gold ink lightly sponged along the edges. The limited edition gold ribbon and glitter dots finish the card.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 280 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!