Winter Is Coming Wednesday 2021 - #3 - Saying Goodbye Featuring Peaceful Boughs
This project started with a pin as so many of my projects do -> pin link. Libby and I added our own criteria, such as, make all the circles white, dry emboss them and... make it a Christmas card.
We made two circles cards and I will share the second circles project later this week.
Let me know what you think of this repeating shape technique. Have you ever made a similar card using different layered shapes?
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!