Winter Is Coming Wednesday - #6 - Envelopes Special Segment (Part 1) + A Christmas Card Walkthrough
This week I am changing gears to focus on envelopes. I love to decorate the outside of envelopes but if you are like me and you mail out all your cards, there are some limitations in what you can do. I was so surprised to find a dedicated stamp and die set in this year's holiday mini catalog! It is on page 40. You can download the PDF here >holiday catalog link.
I have split the envelope topics into two episodes so I can also discuss at least one holiday card. I don't want to lose momentum on holidy card creation as we progress through this series.
Expect at least one more episode to wrap up the envelopes discussion.
This week's card came out so pretty. It uses three dry embossing folders and has two heat embossed elements as well. This card is very quick to make. I could see the layout used to make an entire set of cards by varying the cardstock and embossing folders.
Update: I am still working on updating the older blog post links.
Video Update: I talk about an order I need to have to create a Thanksgiving card using "Ornamental Envelopes" - I have confirmed that the order will arrive in plenty of time for WICW Episode 7 to conclude the discussion about envelopes.
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!