Winter Is Coming Wednesday - #4 - Thanksgiving Frames & Long Christmas Sentiment Layout Options
This week I have one project using a new stamp set, and one using a mix of stamp sets. The video begins with an exploration of how I find that perfect background for a large, long Christmas sentiment. The second card is for Thanksgiving, I created it during a virtual craft session with Libby and I walk through its parts. I will create a Christmas version of it for next week.
I am writing this on Monday 8/3 and tomorrow is the launch of the holiday mini catalog. It is also the launch of the new online ordering website so I am going to guess that all of my supplies links below will be broken. They will be broken for every supplies link on my site. I will be correcting the most current lists first, so hopefully I will have corrected this posts list by the time it goes live on 8/5. So bear with me as I work through the changes.
The Thanksgiving linen thread was colored with the dark Pumpkin Pie Blend marker
If you do not have a demonstrator or are looking for a change, I would love to have the honor. I am an active YouTuber and blogger, here are some other Stampin' Up! web activities I have for you to check out:
- Shop at my online store - 24 x 7. Don't miss the clearance rack with up to 70% off! Be sure to use the monthly host code (upper right nav) for FREE gifts!
- Be sure to try out my Stampin' Up! Sentiments Advanced Search tool that is loaded with the current catalogs' sentiments!
- Check out my YouTube Channel! I have over 300 stamping and camping videos.
- Consider signing up for the Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit each month, I publish a monthly video of alternative card ideas to inspire you as well as offer a rewards program for long term subscribers.
- Contact me for more information or assistance on any of your crafty needs, let me be your crafting angel.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave comments or questions, I am here to help!